Sunday, July 13, 2008

hug me

----jeremy--ong--- says: you feeling better or not?
Corra @ 13°C says: no
----jeremy--ong--- says: aiyayaa thats no good
Corra @ 13°C says: can u write something for me
Corra @ 13°C says: say, in ur blog?
Corra @ 13°C says: no one write things for me anymore these days.
----jeremy--ong--- says: hmm i dont have any new photos
Corra @ 13°C says: no need new photos
Corra @ 13°C says: just write
----jeremy--ong--- says: i have to dig into my old pile
----jeremy--ong--- says: no photo i got nothing to write..
Corra @ 13°C says: hmm
Corra @ 13°C says: i give u
Corra @ 13°C sends: (a file)
----jeremy--ong--- says: haha okie... i try

Transfer of "IMG_0608.jpg" is complete.

----jeremy--ong--- says: eh photo of you?
Corra @ 13°C says: hahaha
----jeremy--ong--- says: hahaha err blank in my head still
Corra @ 13°C says: okay
----jeremy--ong--- says: theres even a watermark there............
----jeremy--ong--- says: and it looks like the photoshop a bit dodgy too ... come on
Corra @ 13°C says: haha it wasn't me
Corra @ 13°C says: it's xiaoxiao's
----jeremy--ong--- says: REJECTED .. doesnt meet my blog standard.. hahaha sif i got one
Corra @ 13°C says: go find some
Corra @ 13°C says: write me an article please.
Corra @ 13°C says: please please.
----jeremy--ong--- says: dont preasure me laa.. im not as 'writeable' as you!
Corra @ 13°C says: k
Corra @ 13°C says: i am feeling terribly, bad.
Corra @ 13°C says: you not going to sleep yet?
----jeremy--ong--- says: im working on something for you k... not sure if there will be something at the end or not tho
Corra @ 13°C says: i bet if i am over there i'd ask u go out for a walk.
Corra @ 13°C says: hmm?
----jeremy--ong--- says: haha yeah sure
Corra @ 13°C says: should go to sleep my dear
----jeremy--ong--- says: but i must tell u its bloody freezing here
Corra @ 13°C says: for now only, by the time i go it should be fine already.
----jeremy--ong--- says: i write you post , how about that?
Corra @ 13°C says: oki
----jeremy--ong--- says: u can even say i wrote it
Corra @ 13°C says: ?
Corra @ 13°C says: where
----jeremy--ong--- says: wait no wrods yet haha
Corra @ 13°C says: u post in ur blog, i also post in my blog lar.
Corra @ 13°C says: beg u la, 我心情糟透了。
----jeremy--ong--- says: haha wa good idea


2 分钟后他从MSN 传来照片一张。

Hello Corra that is having a bitter day, I'm your sugar daddy but I'm afraid no sugar for your bitter feelings.
I've got nothing to offer but a strawberry of a shape of heart. And a coffee. Take a pick or have them both.
A nice cup of coffee when you visit kay?

No comments: